Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Pictures...can't wait!

So, we are having family pictures taken the week of Thanksgiving. I want there to be good 'ole fall foliage for our pictures and the weather to be cool enough to wear sweaters. Our photographer, Renee is also making our Christmas cards. So much to look forward to. I included the link to her website on my sidebar and just below...so take a look! She provided the picture for my header. She is absolutely amazing. She is very innovative and creative. She lives in Oklahoma but, books sessions in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. Keep her in mind if you ever want some truly spectacular family photos.


Also, check out recent posts:

No comments: