Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome Spring 2013

 

We have done nothing but relax and take it easy this spring break.  Trust me, we welcomed the needed rest!

6 month teeth cleaning…the kids and me.

dentist

We went here…

wild cats 3

while Nealy was here (lake) with her bestie.  I have to steal pics off her Insta.  Teenagers!  She attended a 3 day clinic at CA too but, I was having a hard time uploading videos of her tumbling.

photo

So….back to the Big Cats!  B was a little nervous and lately he doesn’t like posing for photos.  What gives?  Anyway, this lasted just a few minutes and he LOVED the sanctuary!

wild cats 2

wild cats 5

Wow!  Isn’t he gorgeous?  I thought so too.  And, maybe, just maybe, he was crushing on me OR hating on me….(you’ll see…)

wild cats 1

                    wild cats 4 wild cats 9

And…..Sadness!  This beautiful creature sprayed me!  The feeder warned me with, “He’s going to spray!”  I only had time to stand up quickly from my squatting position.  I’m telling you right now, I was all “up” in this cat’s business with my camera.  THANK GOODNESS my “skills” allowed me to move swiftly.  Otherwise, I just might have gotten sprayed in the face.  Now that,  would have been more than just sadness!

wild cats 6

The Lioness

wild cats 7

The King of the Jungle

wild cats 8

A white beauty (poor quality as it’s a pic from my phone)

white tiger

Another Phone Photo!….Love this kid like crazy!

wild cats 9a

So there you are! These are just a few snapshots of our fabulously - relaxing spring break!

Happy Spring Y’all!

No comments: