Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Merry and Bright!

 

Christmas 2012 018

Christmas 2012 027

Christmas 2012 016

Memories are a way of holding special moments and events in our hearts.  Our Christmas 2012 is one I won’t forget.  We enjoyed our family and friends all season long.  As I chose to live more in the moment and let all of our blessings “sink in” and allow myself to “feel”….the truth is, I didn’t run around like a mad women snapping and snapping photos this year.  I took a few and certainly used my phone to capture the season’s chaos and joy.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones!

 

Oh, and here is our 2012 Christmas Card.

       Our Card Front copy  Our Card Back copy

1 comment:

Erica @Always a Sooner Girl said...

Love the Christmas card. Hope your holidays were the best one ever, and to many more to come.