Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Happenings!

It has a been a busy couple of months.  We started school and fall was here before we knew it!  Lot’s of fast and furious fun!  Here are a few things that have happened in our family of four.

 

Cousins, Carson and Dylan’s Birthday Parties

birthday 225

 

birthday 224

birthday 230

Dylan loves Thomas the Train so he had a train pulled by a John Deere tractor, that we took little rides in.  It was so cute.  Dylan turned 3!

birthday 233

birthday 236

Carson had a hunting themed birthday again.  He loves the sport.   Both parties were at the same time so it was double the fun, for sure.  Carson turned 8!

birthday 247

Ready for some of the first cake. mmmm!

birthday 249

birthday 251

birthday 259

 

Very First Freshman/Sophomore Homecoming

2012 homecoming 284

They went in a huge group.  These are the pics I got bc I was so sick this week.  I managed to get to the first place to snap a few and then just head straight back home to get in bed.

 

2012 homecoming 305

2012  homecoming 310

Lauren, Nealy, and Breanna got ready together.  I think they look beautiful and they are really such sweet girls.  I can’t believe my little girl is growing up so fast. 

2012 homecoming 277

 

SOCCER!

Brayden is on the Cheetahs and has many of the same players who were on the Sharks too.  Daddy, is the coach!  I love sitting out there now that the weather is cool in the mornings watching the Cheetahs play.  Although, B isn’t super focused…still, he has gotten much better.  We are so proud!

soccer 295

soccer 308

soccer 335

soccer 328

soccer 343

 

Freshman Volleyball! Go Lions!

svblions12 (65)

Nealy is #5, just like Brayden is #5 on his soccer team.  Cute huh?

svblions12 (126)

svblions12 (121)

svblions12 (203)

svblions12 (23)

svblions12 (113) (2)

svblions12 (11)

svblions12 (76) (1)

svblions12 (99)

 svblions12 (242) (1)

svblions12 (227)

svblions12 (22) (1)

2 comments:

Erica @Always a Sooner Girl said...

loved the train at the birthday party, so cute. My mom coached my sisters soccer team for a season, i think she liked it way more than my sister. Your baby is going to homecoming dance, she and her friends looked beautiful.

Priscilla said...

Way to catch us up!! It has been a busy couple of months!! Loved all the pics! Love, Pia