Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Simply Summer Two

Simple summer outings are my favorite.  Especially with my little man.  I can’t tell you how much I have enjoyed not working this summer.  I might just be a little too comfortable spending time at home and having sweet simplicity moments with my family!  This particular date was my other main man and me.  What a relaxing way to start our day!

 photo 

Seriously you can never go wrong at Chick-fil-a! Mmm!

                            photo (2) photo (4)

I told ya so!;)

photo (5)

More Simple Summers are on the way!  It’s just been too much fun living in the moment to keep up with blogging!

No comments: