Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NOT so typical Monday

Yesterday was fabulous!  My two and I went to lunch at TGIF Fridays, and then hit the movie theater for a little Gnomeo and Juliet…SUCH a cute movie! It was in 3D too!

gnomeoandjuliet 

  love  flower

Now, the 3D part of this was a little surprise.  I actually didn’t know this until after we paid for our tickets.  I was a teensy bit nervous, hesitant, because Brayden has reservations about things he’s not accustomed to.  This was his very first movie in a theater experience.  I make it sound like it’s a big deal and happens a lot, but in reality? It doesn’t.  I just know he is a cautious kid.  As we found seats, it was literally 3 minutes later and the movie started.  Aah,…and I thought we were going to be late.  It was actually perfect.  I snuck B’s glasses on from the side and he left them ON! What’da ya know!  I was pleased, to say the least.  I mean, he totally gets the whole “this is a new situation, new learning activity” thing.  He’s really super smart. (the 11 1/2 months of nursing paid off….:) Seriously, I was happy he accepted the large-dark room and loud volume of the movie.   We ALL enjoyed popcorn, Twizzlers, and huge cherry-vanilla Coke!

I HEART the spring break week.  LOVE spending time with my kiddos doing fun things.  I can’t wait for summer to do things like this and more.  So here are my cuties!  I LOVE YOU TWO!

IMG_1770 copy

     IMG_1776 copy IMG_1779 copy

IMG_1789 copy

IMG_1787 copy

IMG_1795 copy

1 comment: