Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Color your Halloween!

1A

We were up to it again!  Making colorful-creepy creations and spooky sensations was SO fun, fast, and easy.  Remember the HEARTS? Well, we did the same thing with a Halloween cookie sheet.  Take a peek!

2

This time I bought Crayola Crayons at the Dollar General for super inexpensive… 50 cents per 24 pack.  I also used some old ones that were already “naked”.  Peeling new crayons is a “piece of cake.” The paper comes off so much easier and faster.

1

This really was a family affair.  Nealy, Brayden, and my sister peeled away…

3

while I arranged in the cookie sheet.  Don’t forget to spray a little cooking spray before arranging the crayons.  Set your oven for 300 degrees, and let the crayons melt for just about 12 minutes.

4

5

You’ll need to let them completely cool.  Since, the weather isn’t cool enough to set them outside, I popped mine in the refrigerator for a good 10 minutes or so. They came out pretty cute, I think.  We all loved looking at them, seeing how they turned out.  Brayden and Nealy picked their favorites.  My sister wants to make more for a sweet little decor for her desk.

6

You can be creative and make some really crazy-creepy creatures! I made some multi-colored ghosts and even a blue, green, and white candy corn.  Here is a typical, but spoooooky haunted house:)

7

The best part, other than spending time with family, is that we get to share them!  In party favor clear bags: I dropped two creepy-crayon creations, added colored stock paper, ‘happy haunting’ message, and embellished with grosgrain ribbon, & stickers!  This will be a party favor for B’s little friends.  Mommies will LOVE that they are the perfect size for smaller children’s hands.  It may also help motivate little ones to draw and color:)  Have fun making your own colorful-creepy creations and spooky sensations!

8

Technorati Tags: ,