Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunny Super Saturday

I spent Friday working along side of my mini-me.  She did lots of manual labor and helped her momma out…BIG TIME!  It was nice to spend the day with her (even if we were both hot and worked).  We enjoyed a little lunch together at Bueno too! The hard work paid off, as I met my new little students with smiles and hugs!  I felt organized and ready to start a new school year.  I am excited.  I have to say though, when the day came to an end…Well, let’s just say I was more than just tired and drained.  So… as it was a busy-long week (filled with work, work, & more work), I was ready to rest and relax indeed! 

My hubby let me sleep in on Saturday until 11:15!!!  Can you believe it?  I certainly can’t!  I’m in the habit of getting up no later than 5:30 (usually 4:00) every morning.  Crazy, I know.  However, when I peeked at the clock, even then, I had to force myself up.  The house was quiet, peaceful and clean.  Aah.  Now, that was nice.  The boys had gone to grocery shop, and Nealy was at her dad’s.  I planted myself on the couch with my pillow and blanket. We hung out at the house all day.  After dinner, we headed over to Scott’s parents (once the temperature dropped just a bit) to visit, and…

go four wheeling!!

IMG_3895 copy

IMG_3873 copy 

IMG_3877 copy

IMG_3880 copy

IMG_3887 copy

IMG_3889 copy

I even went on the four wheeler.  Uh, that was like my very first time to be on a four wheeler.  It was fun.  Scott tried to get me to go by myself but, I was chicken.  Balk! Balk!  I’m not too rough and tough.  Okay, not at all rough and tough.  BUT, I had super fun watching the boys and taking a ride with my hubby.  Really, it was just nice to relax and do a whole lotta of nothing this weekend!  It was a great one!

No comments: