Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Touch of Autumn

I have to admit, my festive-fall feelings are here!  As fall is my FAVORITE time of the year…I just had to start with the decor today.  I decided I was going to focus on fall/autumn rather than Halloween decor this year.  Now, don’t get me wrong, I will put together a ‘sick’ table for yummy goodies and/or Halloween Bash Spread come the time.  Today however, I started by focusing on “nooks” in my house.  I’ll finish up this week..but, since this touch was complete, I wanted to share. Aah, the little things that make my heart smile!

Here is the buffet!  Fallish & fun don’tcha think?  My fat-short apothecary jar almost blends in but, I think it adds a hint of sweetness (filled with gumballs)! The tall apothecary jar has pine cones (that have an amazing scent of pumpkin spice), cinnamon sticks, and artificial gourds & pumpkins in it.

A

 

B  C

I welcome the fall season!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog, and you've done a nice job of laying it out. Everyone in your family is beautiful. It almost makes me question, are you real? Keep up the great work. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Romania ! I often come here and I love what I see. You have such a beautiful family ! I couldn't admire you more, Yomaida! Ramona