Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

just another day in paradise…

 

IMG_0725 copy

started off with a yummy brunch at one of my very favorite places to eat…La Madeleine.

IMG_0703 copy

    IMG_0705 copy  IMG_0709 copy

followed by a NEW favorite latte at my MOST favorite places of all, with the BEST MOMMY EVER!

IMG_0713 copy

We went to my in-laws for a yummy BQ dinner.  I forgot my camera:(

It was a very filling and delicious with homemade brownies, pound-cake with strawberries, and rice krispie treats.  It was a grand time.

 

Funny, yet very true Mommy Day Cards!

   IMG_0724 copy  IMG_0726 copy

just one of the little figures from my Willow Tree Nativity my honey surprised me with for my special day!  I thought this particular one is perfect to post:).

IMG_0727

Mommy’s Day reminds me of how very blessed I am to have the best of both worlds.  One very beautiful-crazy daughter and one handsome-loving son!  I LOVE being a mommy more than anything in this world.  I especially LOVE being the mommy to my two children EVERY single day.  My children bring me true joy and know I have the Lord to thank for making it possible and handing me such a gift.

 

I ended the day with my little guy in my lap…just where I like him to snuggle and giggle with!

IMG_0714 copy

IMG_0719 copy

IMG_0721 copy

No comments: