Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW much snow!

snowA

The amount of snow we received here in the Dallas area was wonderfully ridiculous!  A whole foot and a half of fallen snow is what Nealy measured.  I just couldn’t believe the amount.  Of course as soon as we arrived home on Friday we played in the fluffy-white greatness.  The best part was, although cold, it wasn’t windy so it wasn’t painful.  We all had so much fun in our little magical winter-wonderland-backyard!  BTW: This was my first time shooting in manual (it takes some getting use to…because it not just point and shoot).  I think I did okay?!

snowB 

                snowC snowJ

This girl spent ALL afternoon (after our playtime) with her little girlfriend across the street making a 5ft snowman! 

snowD

All Brayden wanted to make was a snow bunny!

snowG

Here’s a better shot

snowH

tennis shoes weren’t cuttin’ it so we put on his rain boots.  At this point he was in about 6 inches of snow! 

snowI

My two rolling a snowball.  Just love seeing them play together.

snowE

snowK copy

One of my very favorite shots!  His pink little nose and cheeks…and the best?  The teeny snowflake on his right eyelash. 

snowF

These are a couple I shot from inside Friday morning!  We were chilly all day.  We stayed in and opened all the blinds to enjoy the bright-white view and of course plant ourselves on the couch to watch movies!

snowL 

snowM

3 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

loved these pics!!! the snow was amazing and Nealy and Brayden so beautiful!!!! love Pia!

Anonymous said...

loved these pics!!! the snow was amazing and Nealy and Brayden so beautiful!!!! love Pia!