Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Haunting…Halloween Night!

Here are my two!  They spent the day lounging…a very low key- lazy day.   They pretty much spent the day playing, snuggling, and plain-ole just hanging out.  Later, Nealy went to her dad’s for some trick-or-treating.  Scott, my mother-in-law, and I took Mr. B through the neighborhood.  Our neighborhood was pretty festive as most were sitting out in their lawns passing out candy (yards decorated with lots of spooky fun).  There were lots of cute kids running around and enjoying the fantastic fall weather!  Both Nealy and Brayden came home with lots of goodies.  Sorry to say but, I just wasn’t in the picture taking mood.  So here are just a couple.

playing some games and snuggling on the couchHalloween Day                                                        

my handsome little pirate and my pretty fairy

    BraydenHallowen nealyhalloween

No comments: