Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Treasured Tres

I promise it doesn't seem like I have been married for 3 years today. I have treasured these last three years with all my heart. They have been filled with laughter, tears, hugs, desire, patience, understanding, trust and prayer. Yes, even spats and arguments, that lead to more tears. As a wife, (I hope I am not alone when I say), I sometimes second guess myself. Not in my decision to have married the man of my dreams but, in daily decision making. For example: "should I pick this battle of socks on the bathroom floor...or should I let it go?" OR "Should I bite my tongue or say what's on my mind...even if it's not so kind?" I suppose it's all about prioritizing. So yeah, I second guess myself sometimes. Wait. Or do I? SEE? Dang it! There I go again! I go back and forth between confidence and being Miss Insecurity. All I can say after three blissful, very happy years of marriage is that I have loved every minute of it. I have to admit I am a bit high maintenance, so I know am so blessed to have an attentive man who cherishes me and even spoils me in many ways. However, the most important thing (outweighing anything else) that has held us glued in place; growing stronger as a family, is LOVE. It truly fills our home.


So many obstacles we have conquered and many of our dreams have come true! What a remarkable day....our anniversary! We had an great day together with lots of goodies and laughs! We actually have our date planned for tomorrow! Yessss! I can't wait!


Happy Anniversary Honey! I still miss you on days we aren't together and I still and will always get giddy when I see you after a long day. You make my heart pitter-patter! Thank you for being a great husband and a wonderful daddy. I LOVE YOU!

A little walk down memory lane...


Our Engagement Pictures in spring of '06
at The Dallas Arboretum



Our Wedding in Negril, Jamaica








1 comment:

rosebud said...

I love your wedding pics. Jamaica?! How romantic!!