Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Makin' a Splash!

On Memorial Day we visited the pool for the first time this year. It was so H.O.T. and we had a splashin' good time! The kids were excited. Brayden really had a great time knowing a little bit more what to expect this year. He really liked the water park too! My sister, Priscilla came to visit and tag along with us! I had fun catching up with her and filling her in on the latest. We enjoyed some refreshing watermelon and spent the time relaxing.

Brayden kept calling his
new floaty swimsuit a backpack!
It was so sweet.

What's Dadee going to do?

Yahoo! Let the good times begin!

Working her way in...
In deep thought

They have so much fun together...

my two

relaxing and splashing

Brayden just loved the fountain water park!
It's very fun for the little ones and
it has a slip resistant concrete so
I don't have to worry about him slipping. Phew!

Big kids like it too!

I'm so happy you were able to come out
Pris! Thanks for advising on my dilemma!
You're the best!

After swimming and a relaxing afternoon at the
pool the girls stayed up late to make a diaper cake!
A three day weekend always confuses me. Even though it was Monday
I kept thinking Monday was the next day too...call me crazy! Anyway,
I forgot I needed to make a diaper cake on behalf of my team!
Our sweet friend/coworker, Jacki is having a little baby girl in August!
It turned out pretty cute! After the picture, I added miniature
baby powders and pink little lotions. I also added three ribbons
made of the fuchsia ribbon on the tier below the one with the flower. They
were evenly place around the cake and positioned at the
top of the tier...it added some sass!
There were other little goodies squeezed in there too!
Oh and the reason for the jungle
animals? That's the theme
for the baby's room! It turned out
pretty darn cute! I guess I can pat myself on the back.

So, it was fun spending time talking more with my sister
and Nealy had us laughing so hard! What a great
Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Ladyornot.com said...

Love the diaper cake!

We are doing the water park on the last day of school. :)