Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Last night Brayden and I met my mom, sister, brother and sister-in-law for dinner at Fridays to celebrate all of our hard labor. It was so nice to visit and relax with family. Nealy is with her dad this weekend having fun at the lake. Scott wasn't able to go because he was holding practice with his new basketball team Express. For those of you that don't know, Scott decided (all on his own) that he wasn't going to coach at school anymore. He is currently in graduate school and needed to dedicate time to that and wanted to spend more time with us. (Awe...love you cutie)! Anyway, he is now coaching a club basketball team made up of 6th graders! It's works out great with his schedule and more importantly we still see him every night but one during the work week and an hour or so on Sunday evenings. Once games start we will join him! :-) Scott enjoys sports. He really likes basketball and coaching so I am happy he gets to keep doing what he enjoys without having to work those dreadful hours. This evening we will go and spend some time with Scott's family as his mom is making one of her yummy dinners. ANYWAY, I hope everyone is having an AMAZING LABOR DAY WEEKEND! We certainly are!



Sarah, Lloyd, and Nephew Tristan
He had just blown me a kiss!

Is he handsome or what?

his serious side

all smiles

And yes, I purposely wore orange to match.
Don't say it. I like being corny!!!

No comments: