Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Kayleigh, so here is the game!

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.


1) Where I was 10 years ago: In college pregnant with my daughter and toting a super heavy pack pack around. I was about 5 months pregnant.

2) 5 things on my “to do list” today:
1.) clean the house
2.) go to a birthday lunch
3.) make a hair appointment
4.) get a mani and a pedi
5.) read to my baby boy

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Oh wow. I would definitely invest some. I would put money away for both my kids. Paying off any debt would also be a priority. I would buy something VERY special and expensive for Scott because he is so generous and showers me with nice gifts. I would give some to both Scott's and my immediate families. I would have to donate a portion to a children's charity. AND, I'm not going to lie...I would get some cosmetic surgery...you know the fat sucking type, enhances...etc. :-)


4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: biting the inside of my bottom lip, letting my closet stay messy, occasional whining to my hubby

5) 5 places I’ve lived: Plano, Louisville, Wylie, Lavon, and Lubbock ALL in TEXAS

6) 5 Jobs I’ve had: shoe clerk, Just add Water assistant manager, bagel shop, Gadzooks, and teacher

7) Something Most People Don’t Know About Me: I enjoy cosmetology. I study people in weird ways. As soon as I meet someone new I immediately think of how I could improve them aesthetically. I know it may sound down right wrong. But, really the intention is not ill willed. I see beauty in everyone...sometimes it just needs help revealing itself.


I tag you...Cat...sorry friends...not too many blogging buddies!

No comments: