Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy 7 Month Birthday Brayden!

Brayden turned 7 months today! Each and every day has been such a blessing. He is healthy and happy. As I reflect and think of how he has grown and developed I can't help but think it is the most amazing gift to watch your baby grow. I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have two healthy kids. I not only was given the gift of a baby once but, twice. Thank you God!

I could write all night long about what Brayden can do and the cutest and sweetest developments. However, I just want to say that this has been the happiest 7 months of my life. Not only because I have the sweetest baby boy on earth but, because I have a daughter who is just as sweet and one amazing husband. This family of mine has made Brayden's 7 month birthday so special.

Happy 7 Month Birthday Brayden James! We LOVE you so very much snuggle bug!

I have captured some very special moments... (after bath time pics are from my phone...so the quality is not the best)

After Bath Time!
Brayden James is so scrumptious.

Mirror Time!

OM GOSH! Is he the cutest or what?

1 comment:

Priscilla Andrade said...

the last picture is my favorite. what a handsome little boy?!