Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, January 21, 2008

California...JSB was in town!

OK! So many of you know that my friend, Jackie was in town from LA. It was so exciting to see her. It was especially special because she stayed with me on Tuesday night and was able to meet Brayden for the first time. Unfortunately, we were so busy chatting away and catching up...I didn't get pictures that evening. What was I thinking? I know she will be back soon for another visit and I will be sure to get plenty of pictures then. If she doesn't come back anytime soon...I know she will come back in June for Brayden's 1st birthday! Right Jackie? (I know you are reading this). Well, Nealy was thrilled to see her and Brayden loved her from the 'get go.' We spent the night eating (of course I inhale my food not just eat) Italian and sharing stories.

For those of you who don't know, Jackie taught kindergarten with me last year and the year before! We became fast friends. Jackie is well....I speak the truth so...yeah, she is high maintenance and very much a glamour girl. It's why I love her so much. If you asked her she would say the same thing about me, but I don't think I come close to her magnitude of style and glitz! Despite her 'should be a star' appearance and beauty, the most important qualities my friend has are sincerity, honestly, humility, and kindness.

We had such a fun time during her visit here. Wednesday she went to school with me to visit her little friends, our team, and of course see her other friends at school. She was so much help to me this day! Thank you so much Jackie.

Here is our lunch from Lite Wok! It's a ye and jsb tradition!

Wednesday evening we spent more time together at our friend Wendy's house. All I have to say about that...is Wendy you are one hot mama!!! On Friday, we all went to dinner at yummy, Pappasito's. My honey stayed home with the kids. They had 'movie and pizza' night. Thank you sweetie for letting go have some girl time!

Jackie, Nichole, Katie, Cynthia, Marissa, and Me

Smile!

Aren't y'all a trio?


Coach Bischoff and Mrs. Bischoff....SOOO rooooomantic!

Aah! Page I hope you feel better! You look GREAT!

I miss you already JB! My California friend.
Please...Bryan if you read this....make sure to send our
friend back often AND we would love to see you too! :-)

1 comment:

Priscilla Andrade said...

That is a great picture of you and Jackie!