Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! We celebrated with my family last Saturday (an early TG) and with Scott's family yesterday. It was nice to relax, spend time with our loved ones but, more importantly give thanks for our many blessings. As I reflect, I know I am one lucky girl. The Lord has blessed me with so many gifts. I know not everyone is as fortunate and my prayers and best wishes go out to those.

I look around my house and see all the lovely things I have. I am thankful.

I go to work with a big smile on my face and see my cute kids I love and am so very thankful. I can't be more thankful for my wonderful team that is dedicated and so friendly. I love to be around them and they make work even that much more fun!

My family and friends have provided me with so much love and support, I can't possibly imagine life without them. I am thankful for old friends, new friends, rekindled friendships, and future friendships. Thank you family and friends.

I think back to when Nealy was a baby and am so thankful to have a healthy, beautiful, smart, little girl. Today, she is everything I had hoped and prayed for. I am so proud of her. I love her so much. I am thankful for her dad who loves her and is involved in her life, and understands what is best for her...even if it takes a little convincing.

I think back to the days when I first started dating Scott. I remember saying he was a blessing who came into my life when least expected. He was and still is! He is so supportive of me, the kids and anything that encompasses our lives together. He is the most lovable and attentive man I know. I am proud and so happy to have him as my husband and teammate. He constantly reminds me that we ARE a team. I love you sweetie and am so thankful to have found you.

I am thankful for the newest member of my family, Brayden. God blessed me with him when not too long ago I was sure I would not have anymore children. Brayden truly is a miracle who has made my life even happier. I just knew it wasn't possible. What did I know? He has warmed our hearts and brightened our smiles.

I received a few text messages from my friends and family yesterday! I love you guys...Priscilla, Page, and Krista. Thank you for taking the time. They made me smile.

I count my many blessings not only on Thanksgiving but, every day. Don't forget to count yours.

So, here are my two little turkeys....Gobble Gobble!



No comments: