Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

What to do?????


I am SO sad that McDonald's has done away with their Asian Salad. It was oh so yummy and it was probably the only somewhat healthy thing I ever craved. My craving is almost as strong as my craving for Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream. Now, I am not sure if EVERY McDonald's did away with it, but I know the Murphy and Wylie McDonald's did. I about cried when I went through the drive through and was informed of the change. I even asked the guy if he was sure b/c I had just ordered one two days before. The people working there, I am certain thought I was crazy! I kept saying how upset I was about them not having it. Not, in rude, mean way but, I just kept repeating it. I came home and didn't want to even eat the Bacon...something salad I ordered instead. Aah! I can taste it now. Mixed greens, loose soybeans, chinese peas, mandarin orange slices & sweet red bell peppers, warmed by a marinated piece of grilled chicken. The dressing is unnecessary but, I really liked it....Okay, I loved it AND the SALAD!! So, if any of you out there know of any McDonald's that is continuing to sell this heavenly Asian Salad, PLEASE let me know!!!! That's all for now. I am going to go and continue to be sad about this. :-(

No comments: