Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Pumpkin

So, we went to the pumpkin patch today and captured some fall fun. We all went and daddy was the camera man. He didn't want to be in the pictures. Men!! Anyway, this pumpkin patch was in Rockwall. It was pretty neat. It had a maze made out of bales of hay and a "picture spot" with this cute little scarecrow. Nealy and Brayden enjoyed the trip. The weather was a little cool and the sun was going down. Take a look at my cute kids. Aren't they adorable? :-) We ended our outing by stopping at Steak n' Shake for some yummy burgers and shakes! Fun times.

Lovin' that smile

Big sis gives the best kisses

Ya think we look alike?

Poor Mr. Scarecrow got his head cut off

I cherish these two

Can't get enough

My Diva

What a fun time!




No comments: