Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lights, more lights and balloons!

Last night, my sister and I took the kids, Nealy, Aiden, and Brayden to the Plano Balloon Festival to see the Lite Up and the fireworks. We had a fun time. We arrived around 7:15pm, so we missed the hot sun and scorching heat. We put down a blanket on the grassy hill, enjoyed our drinks and snacks and just waited for the show. Our friends, Cameron and Jackie came and joined us. It was nice to see them because I hadn't seen them in quite a while. So, not only did we see a great show we were able to catch up with good friends.

This being Brayden's first time to the Plano Balloon Festival, he had a lot to take in. He had such a great time. I was worried because we stayed out past his bed time but, he was a trooper and smiled and laughed a lot. He was fascinated with the balloons and fireworks. Of course he was looking at the streetlight with much interest...but, I was happy to provide him the opportunity to experience the Festival first hand. My camera is not the greatest but, I took some pictures. I also took some from my phone that came out much better, but I am not quite sure how to upload them to the computer yet.


Fireworks!




Aunt Pia and the kiddos!

My two sweeties!

We had so much fun!


"Lite Up"


No comments: