Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3 Months Already?


Brayden is 3 months old today! I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast when you are having fun. And constantly busy. Baby Brayden is one busy boy. He loves talking, reading, people watching, laughing, eating, watching football (I personally don't allow him to watch t.v. right now), and going to daddy's football games. He mostly likes meeting people and showing off how well behaved he is. Now, of course I am speaking for MOST of the time. :-) So, tomorrow Gran and I go to have his 3 month picture taken. I went a little crazy at Baby Gap. I purchased a couple of cute outfits....fun, fun!!!

I have captured some pictures these last couple of days of my cute baby boy. Each day that goes by we love him that much MORE. Happy 3 Month Birthday Sweetie!!!!

My little reader


Brayden's Library




Watching football with Daddy


"Can I eat this?"


"What about this?"

Just hanging at the game


"I LOVE my daddy!"


This picture makes mommy's heart melt


Taking a little snooze with Paige

No comments: