Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

My beautiful 4th grader.
Have a great 1st day baby!

I can't believe my first baby is now in the 4th grade! She was so excited to get up this morning and get ready. She has a SUPER teacher and I know she will have a great year. Brayden and I took her to school today. We walked her in and gave a her a good luck hug. Nealy was more concerned about showing off her new baby brother to all her friends and other parents. It was cute. We saw most of them Meet the Teacher Night, but that didn't stop her from showing him off again. It was nice to drop her off and know that I have the next few weeks to be with my little boy. We made a stop at Starbuck's and he is down for his morning nap. I on the other hand am doing this but, as soon as I am done...off to cuddle I go! Brayden takes a morning nap and afternoon nap. I really want him to be on a good schedule before going to Gran's house when I go back to work. Although I will miss him dearly I look forward to going back...just not right now. :-) I must say, I am excited about our low numbers this year! Yahoo! Anyway, we will think of Nealy and Daddy as it's their first day of school. We love you two so much. Good luck and enjoy the day! Hugs and Kisses Galore!

No comments: