Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Friday, July 13, 2007

1st Year Anniversary

I can't believe so much has happened in a year!
It started with the 12th rose and an engagement ring. The day was
unexpected yet, exciting. Many, memorable showers followed as
did a engagement dinner given by my girls. Oh, and I have to mention
the bachelorette and bachelor party!

9.30.05

Our wedding day is one I will NEVER forget.
I wouldn't change anything about it. There is nothing like
going snorkeling right after marrying the man of my dreams.
7.12.06


What a beautiful paradise. It was such a romantic time.
We can't wait to go back. Oh, 8 days of so much fun.

Negril Jamaica ~ The Honeymoon 2006

Presently, we are enjoying our sweet little guy.
I couldn't be happier and more in love. Thank you Scott for a wonderful 1st
year of many more to come.
6.26.07










No comments: