Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

One Thing Leads to Another


Let me start off by saying, "I am READY." Friday night I started having consistent contractions again. I had disabling pain in my legs (where my legs meet my hips). I went to bed praying I make it through Saturday so I would be able to throw and attend Nealy's birthday party. I woke up early and felt great. I ran a few errands and ended up at Hobby Lobby. I found a sale on canvas (two per package). I remembered an idea from my friend Cara. So, I too made a little sign for the hospital room door. I also made a picture for Brayden's room. I think it will look great on the chocolate wall. It will be a nice contrast. I don't consider myself very 'artsy fartsy' but, I like to draw and it was relaxing...I painted in bed. :-) I am going to add white ribbed ribbon on the the 'sweet pea' one to hang. Although, I know there won't be be a day or night that goes by that Baby Brayden doesn't receive a kiss, I thought 'always kiss me goodnight' was a sweet saying. I thought making the moon and star looking at each other gave it a more meaningful touch.





So, continuing on with yesterday, Nealy's party was a huge success! I am so happy. I will post details as soon as I receive the pictures. My sister is sending them to me tomorrow. It was very cute to say the least!


Last night, I received the news that my friend Megan had her baby girl, Ella Sophia. She weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces! Yikes! Megan's due date was July 7th and she had her Friday! I am happy to announce she is a healthy baby. I am being induced only 5 days before my actual due date and I keep hearing stories about babies arriving 2 weeks early. Hmm? I just think it's interesting how you just never know...

Today, I am feeling okay. I still have those darn pains. I will update tomorrow! Better go and help Scott...he has been working so hard. My sweetie!




1 comment:

Catherine said...

You are amazing! The signs are so cute! I can't believe you made them! Tomorrow is the big day, we are so excited for you guys. Be sure we know what room you are in so we can come visit. I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday right next to the hospital, I'd love to stop by if you don't mind the company!