Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

She did it!

Nealy received the spirit stick yesterday for awesome tumbling, awesome jumps, awesome stunting and awesome attitude (hey, hey,;)  Congratulations to my girl!!!!

spirit stick IMG_7591

Um, yeah, we sure did put it in the entry. Ha!  She keeps it for a week and then another athlete will be chosen.  The coaches pick from 30 girls during a two day window.  I think it’s pretty.  Etched in glass is the team name Sabres!  G3FCA2A!!!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Yea Nealy!!!

Mommie Couture said...

Love!!! :) PS How do you disable your pictures from being right-clicked? I've been watermarking my pictures but I'm trying to find another way to prevent people from saving my images and passing them off as their own!