Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring in his Step!

  The Bluebonnet is the symbol of grace, forgiveness, and mercy.  It is named for it’s color and resemblance to a bonnet.  As it is the state flower, Texas Bluebonnet,  I can’t say I have been more in awe of it’s beauty than I have been this spring.  I totally enjoyed walking through this field of true blues.  It gave me a sense of freedom, warmth, and longing.  Longing for more time with my family.  Longing to spend time outdoors and truly appreciate God’s gift of nature.  Needless to say, I took advantage of the time surrounded by these beautiful flowers.  Not only was the scene magnificent,  I will forever connect the Bluebonnet to why Brayden has a little spring in his step.  Take a peek!

IMG_2640 copy 

IMG_2401 copy

        IMG_2756 copy IMG_2763 copy

IMG_2512A copy

IMG_2535 copy

IMG_2645 copy

IMG_2403 copy

IMG_2542 copy

 IMG_2420 copy

IMG_2487 copy

IMG_2774 copy

IMG_2428 copy

3 comments:

Zach Mitchell said...

Yay! You found the pictures! Soooo cute!

Zach Mitchell said...

Oops it Jesse not Zach!!

M said...

Your newest follower, I found you on Bloggy Moms.

Your photography is beautiful! Wow!

Looking forward to reading your blog.

Monnie :)
http://thediaryofadietingdiva.blogspot.com/