Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh Christmas Day!

Santa ate all his goodies except for the pretzel with white chocolate and sprinkles…

ChristmasA

Christmas Morning

          ChristmasB   ChristmasC

       ChristmasD     ChristmasE

At the England’s (Grandad & Gran)

ChristmasF

ChristmasG

LOVE this one!

ChristmasH

Sweet Baby Cousin Dylan

ChristmasI

THE train table…you can see he is already absorbed.

ChristmasJ

Cousin Carson and Nealy had just finished posing.

ChristmasK

Gran always makes it better

ChristmasL

I remember this style from when I was in middle school.

It’s back?

ChristmasM

ChristmasN

wii stuff

ChristmasO

The whole family Linda, Scott, LeAnn, and Jim

(and yep, that’s my boy with the bottle:-)

ChristmasP

Yes, I planned the green….it’s the old school in me. Or, me just being a corny mommy.  At least we aren’t wearing the same pattern. ha-ha

ChristmasQ

It was a WONDERFUL Christmas 2009!  This year I planned ahead and it wasn’t too chaotic or stressful.  We enjoyed our families and ate some super yummy food, relaxed, played, and watched movies. Oh, did I say that we indulged in super yummy food?  It was very memorable. I can’t wait to find out what 2010 has in store for us.

No comments: