Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for Home!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  I have so many blessings to be thankful for.  I couldn’t be anymore blessed than what I am.  I have such an amazing family and wonderful friends.  I have my health, good wealth, and my faith.  Thank you God for blessing me and granting me such a special Thanksgiving 2009.

This year I am honoring my home.  Who makes my house a home full of warmth, laughter, and love…

My mini-me, Oh what in the world would I do without you?  You’re so much like me it’s unbearable…yet, I LOVE you more than you will ever know!  Thank you for being my daughter.

TG2

My very funny, very handsome honey. Life without you would be impossible!  Seriously!  Thank you for making me the luckiest girl alive.  I love you!                                           

1

 

My other main-man…could I love you more?  You have made my everyday brighter and more snuggly. Thank you for teaching me a whole new language and new way to love.  I love you B!

TG1

 

Last but, not least, my beloved Mama!  Thank you for spending so much time with us and taking care of us all. (When you are not here just one day….we miss you so much)!  You make my days of walking in to a squeaky-clean house unforgettable.  I LOVE you mom!

TG4

No comments: