Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Weekend

Our labor day weekend was one full of relaxation, family, friends, discovery, and even a new project! Here are a couple of pics. The break down:

Friday night: B and I go and get ice-cream & sit on the patio, visit with my sis, and mom.
Saturday: Shopping, B gets a haircut (he didn't cry), I discover Which Wich Sandwiches...yum!, make some potato salad for a cookout (another yum!), attend the cookout, hang with sweet friends!...the potato salad was a hit.
Sunday: Lazy day with the family, a trip to Which Wich...again! Nealy came home and we spend time laughing and telling stories in bed. We talk and plan for fall (can't say it enough...my favorite season)!
Monday: Start the day off with some Starbucks and Nealy and I plan our vision for fall/Halloween photos. Thus, the new project. I'm gonna give you a sneak peak but, I will only say, it's going to be fun, vibrant, and down right outrageous!


My little guy! He had a so much
fun playing with his friends.

Cute. Cute. Cute.
He is a cool little dude.
Landon






My sweet friend Cara! It was so great to catch up...we could talk for hours! Trust me, ask our husbands.






Precious Makayla
she took a pretty bad spill.
you can't miss her "ouchie."
Still just as pretty though.





Our friends, Candi and Lance!...nice
bright-white smiles friends.
I am sad I missed out on lots of
other friends...I dropped the ball
when it came to picture taking this night.
I was having too much fun chatting.





The kids...you see Brayden scoping out the pink
lawn-mower? He was on a mission.

Sweet Landon giving hugs.
What happened next? B accidentally tripped and/or
fell backwards. Shoutout to Landon:
No worries dude...all is good.

my silly boys

yeah, I took a pic...so what?

Here is the fab project! I wasn't quite
done when I took the photo though. I'm
going to add some dazzle and there is ribbon
you can't see that ties into a bow.
So...I was just going to buy one until I saw the
average cost was around 50 dollars. Uh, for a
tulle tutu that's going to be used for a picture?
No thanks? But, it's going to be a little outfit
for Halloween too!
I hope all had a restful labor day weekend. We sure did! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love Which Wich! I always get it at the North Park Mall and sneak it into the movie theater! Yikes! I hope I don't get caught! ~ Pris

Cara Carroll said...

I still can't believe you're just now finding out about Which Wich!!! Greatness!!! It was fun catching up with you the other night!! SO sorry Landon bear hugged B and knocked him down...that kid doesn't know his own strength!! SO sorry!!! That potatoe salad was Y-U-M-M-Y!!! I NEED the recipe STAT! AND...the tutu is TOO cute!! Love it!