Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

tutu adorable

I took Nealy out this morning just literally one minute away from the house to this really old abandoned building (that's for sale). We had tons 'o fun shooting these photos. I wanted to bring Brayden and have him pose along with her but, I think I am going to have to do that later this week. He was super duper grouchy. He and daddy stayed home while Miss Thang stopped traffic (as I snapped away).....uh, seriously. The funniest thing is that this building (I've had my eye on for weeks) is in an area where there just isn't a whole lotta traffic. We had a police officer come and park in the adjacent parking lot and several onlookers. It was a tiny bit creepy but, kinda cool at the same time. I think the people were just curious.


Anyway, you don't get a good view of the building but, I'm going back and will take one of just it. It's really neat and old. I like the old style urban look....ANYWAY, take a peek of a few of the sweet shots I took! LOVE this girl. She's just as hip and cool as these photos portray her to be!


Definitely tutu adorable



I think this one is just fab of her and color turned out great!


3 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Super Cute !

The Four Of Us said...

my goodness she looks just like you in these pictures! yes it really is tutu adorable! lol

Jesse and Zach said...

She is becoming quite the little lady! She is beautiful!