Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunshine, Lunch, and Friendship

Primos Bar and Grille was the perfect place to spend lunch with one of my favorite girlfriends, Aspen. She is such great company, speaks her mind, loves life, and children. She's strong in her faith, has a great head on her shoulders and wonderful heart. I just LOVE being around her! So...we arrived around 1:30ish and didn't leave until after 5:00pm. It was just awesome (uh, yeah we were gone from our hubbies all day). And thank goodness they didn't mind. :-) Brayden being daddy's boy, worked to my advantage this time...Yesssss! Anyway, we had such a great lunch, The Primos Salad with mixed greens, veggies, sliced avocado, and this amazing marinated chicken. Delish! We didn't pass up the yummy margaritas either! Super Delish! We soaked up the sun....and....okay, I confess,....we people watched. :-) What a fun girls' lunch. We decided we are going to make this a girls' lunch a tradition! We will go twice a month in the summer. I can't wait!

Soaking up the rays while we wait for the next round.
Yikes!

Hugs to you Aspen! I had so much fun!

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Looks like you had a great time. I am happy you have such a great friend.

Anonymous said...

You are SO sweet Yomaida, I had a great time too!! I can't wait to do it again!