Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lovely Giggles!

Giggles just warm my heart! Especially the ones that comes from deep in the belly. There is nothing like hearing lovely giggles from your little one...just brightens everything up. (And I just love my baby boy's crazy-shaggy hair. We're going to get the 'poof' taken out but, leaving the length. He has amazingly thick, beautiful hair). Isn't he cute?





7 comments:

Michelle said...

YES he IS super super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

He IS cute.

Anonymous said...

this is a very cool blog. you have a beautiful family. --fellow blogger

Anonymous said...

Awe I remember this giggling and mom taking picturs. I love you Brayden.

Ladyornot.com said...

I like the new background. :) Your kids are addorable.

Priscilla Andrade said...

how adorable!!! he seems to be a happy go lucky little boy!

Jesse and Zach said...

He is so super cute... I just can't quite imagine Sophia that big... I bet it is just so much fun.