Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pretty Smile

This past Monday, I took the day off work to take Nealy to the orthodontist. She was getting all new bonds, teeth cleaned, and extra teeth bonded. I am confident she is going to have a beautiful smile once it's all said and done! It's so pretty now. So, as she was getting the work done I read a lot of New Moon. It's taking me longer this time around b/c I have been super busy. But, it's still just as good as Twilight. I LOVE it! Okay, so back to our day on Monday. It was a day Nealy and I spent together having some quality time. After the ortho appt. I took her to La Madeline to have soup since her mouth was a little sore. She was able to eat a quiche as well. We chatted about school, and of course Twilight (since she is currently reading it). We did a few other things like pay a ticket (yikes!), digital scrap, and chat some more! We had a super mother/daughter day. I enjoy so much spending time with my mini-me. Can't wait for another long orthodontist appointment. It will give me another excuse to take off work and spend a special day with Nealy Mckay!

No comments: