Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving Day came and went. We are so grateful to have spent the day with family and friends! We had lunch with my family and dinner with Scott's. I captured all the kids....We are thankful for family and friends and the memories we share. I hope everyone had a memorable turkey day too!

I love this one of
Doug and Nephew Aaron!

Nephew Tristan, blue eyed cutie

Nealy and Cousin Aiden

just so ready for the holidays,
Brayden James.

Had to add this one of
my hon.
I am so thankful for him!

Cousin Carson and Nealy
so sweet together

Uh!?! Mr. B wasn't quite in the mood.

Take TWO: Aah now that's better!
see how quickly my little guy calms down.
He's not pleased....but, at least calm.

1 comment:

Ladyornot.com said...

It looks like you all had a great day!