Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best Friends Forever and thoughts...


Honestly, my two are great together. They learn and grow from each other. Nealy has learned so many new ways to grow, give, teach, trust, receive, and more than anything love. She loves her little brother unconditionally. I can see it, feel it and hear it. He's taught her how to be a a little mama so gentle and kind.

Brayden has learned just the many things that Nealy has. He has also learned to be confident, expressive, (a little demanding...only on rare occasions), and of course just as Nealy, love. There is nothing that beats the bond of sibling-hood.

As I reflect on the past year I realize I am so blessed to be the mom of two children who are so different yet, so much alike. Pure bliss is knowing I have two healthy, humble, beautiful and loving children. The joy they bring me is indescribable. A mother's treasure is how I describe them. Truly a treasure.

As the holidays near, I look forward to spending time with my two and of course my incredible honey. I look forward to giving thanks for all the blessings in my life. I have said it many times, but fall is my very favorite time of the year. Not only because of the physical and aesthetic reasons but, for the meaningful ones. The anticipation for the holidays is high in the England Household. We so are ready to give thanks and celebrate the birth of Christ along....with family and friends. I also have to add that I absolutely love to decorate and really get into the holiday spirit. This Friday we will go as a family to Madeline's Christmas at the Dallas Children's Theater. I will make sure to post....
As for now, today I will go and buy the book by Ludwig Bemelmans to read to the kids! Can't wait for Friday!


Happy Saturday to all!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

that just makes me want to have another kiddo! aww... siblings are sweet :) .. most of the time

Candie said...

I spent some time catching up on your blog. Looks like everything is going great! I take my 5th graders to Sky Ranch in March. I'm really looking forward to it (I love outdoors) but I'm sure it was totally different getting to go with your own child! Have a great Thanksgiving!