Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Brayden and Tristan

Tristan is Brayden's 3 month old cousin. My brother, Lloyd and sister-in-law, Sarah's son. He is absolutely precious. He has the biggest blue eyes and just a cute little chunk of baby boy. The neat thing is that they are not even a year apart. So they will grow up together along with their other cousin Aarron who is almost 8 months old. Unfortunately, my brother Doug's family was not able to make dinner. Anyway, I wanted to share how cute my nephew is!

Tristan is almost as big as Brayden!

Now that is an adorable face!

Popo and Nana with Tristan

Daddy making him laugh

My sweet baby

No comments: