Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Teachers' Pet

Today was a fun day. Nealy's 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Netherland and her former student teacher...now a kindergarten teacher on MY team, Mrs. Bischoff had lunch with us. (BTW: I am more than excited to have her on my team). Mrs. Bischoff's adorable God daughters joined us at Patrizio's. The food was delish and the conversation even better. Mrs. Netherland and Mrs. Bishchoff (AKA: Shawn and Aspen) gave Nealy a PRECIOUS little outfit from Abercrombie for her birthday. You girls, I mean fashion divas are too kind. Anyway, after lunch we all did a little shopping at Francescas and Gap. How fun is it to try on clothes with your friends and get their opinions? I found a super cute summer dress for Vegas. Shawn and Aspen each found one too. The younger gals shopped around and got some cute ideas for back to school clothes.

I still have a song from lunch stuck in my head it's by Captain and Tennille. Do that to me one more time...

Picture me walking out of the office doing a little sway and snapping my fingers as I hum this oldie but goodie. Nealy on the other hand is rolling her eyes and laughing.

Of course I snapped a few!

On a serious note, Shawn and Aspen thank you both for making Nealy's fourth grade year a memorable one. You girls are the best!






No comments: