Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Minute Thoughts

Tomorrow we leave for Vegas and I am so excited!!! My suitcase is packed and I even made a quick run by Victoria's Secret and Express this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to our trip. Scott was so sweet to buy me a Cosmo magazine for the plane ride.

My emotions are going CRAZY. Although, I am pumped about our trip and time with my honey, I am so sad to leave the kids. It gets easier once their older and understand that mommy and daddy will be back. Nealy will be with her dad for the three days we are gone. I will call her every day but, I know she will be just fine and enjoy the time with him. I also know Brayden James is in great hands with Gran and Grand Dad. They will spoil him rotten. It's just going to be super hard to leave him. I get a knot in my throat thinking about it. He is still a baby. I know all will be well. I will call him every day too.

I can't wait to share my adventures in Vegas with you! Please keep us in your prayers. Pray our travels are safe as well as our stay there.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Have fun in Vegas! I've never been so I can't wait to hear all about it! Be safe and enjoy yourselves!!