Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

BJ's Makeover Madness!

Today we took our handsome little boy to get is very first haircut. It was the cutest thing ever. It was actually bitter sweet I must confess. I totally know a haircut was LONG over due, but I just didn't have it in me to get it cut sooner. Brayden James has the softest locks ever. I loved running my fingers through his hair. This was even a way I would get him to doze off to sleep. Well, Scott has been saying for several weeks now, "honey don't you think it's time we get his haircut?" OR "Let's take him to get his hair cut today." I do a very good job of distracting my honey and getting him to focus on other things. BUT, today was THE day. Brayden did an EXCELLENT job of sitting still and being such a good little boy for the hairdresser. The salon took a before and after picture....so sweet. They even gave us some of his little locks in a tiny plastic bag along with a "My Very First Haircut" certificate. Typical me...I took pictures with my phone. I have to admit, it is just more convenient than lugging my camera around. NOTE TO SELF: Do a better job of taking your camera lady....especially to important event such as this one! Here is my darling boy!
Before the Makeover



Wow! What a Heart Breaker!

No comments: