Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Birthday "Thank You"

I had such a nice birthday week! Remember? We have birthday weeks in the England home. I really enjoyed my special day. Thank you to my family, friends, and precious kindergarten kiddos for all the gifts, cards, and kind words. I used many gift cards and still have a few to spend! I even have MORE b day celebrating to do as Scott's family is taking me out to dinner and as well as my parents here in the next week. I am looking forward to that. Anytime I can eat and have good conversation....I am so content. Although, I am a year older (and I have self issues with old, frumpy, grumpy, and chunky)...I do feel wiser and I am most definitely happier.

Nealy took me shopping the day after my birthday which was fine b/c remember the whole "birthday week" thing? Here is what she got me: hair brush,(that says 'girls just want to have fun') makeup bag, pen, and key chain. So cute! I love my mini-brush it really does come in handy and it's just so sassy. It the perfect size for my purse! ...Oh and speaking of purses, Scott surprised me with a Louis. Aah! Thank you honey. I LOVE it. He also bought me clothes from my favorite store....GAP!

Brayden gave me this cute little diapee and wipee holder with his name on it! How perfect! Okay, I confess. I ordered it from Little Sassy Pants. Now that he is getting older and eating more table food, I don't always take his baby bag from the car with me inside a store.

The best part of my birthday was being with my family. I am blessed. Happy Birthday to Me! AND again THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE IT SO SPECIAL!

No comments: