Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 2008!

'07 ended with a bang and '08 started with one just the same. Here is what I mean:

December 31st Brayden woke up and was babbling away. I was talking back and out of the blue he said, 'mama'...'mama.' I was SO excited! There is nothing like snuggling and then hearing your baby call you for the first time! I was the only one who witnessed this magical moment. I knew it was going to be hard for anyone to believe. Even Scott would be skeptical. I did tell him and sure enough he said, 'uh uh?' I told him I was serious...

We'll it's around noon and I am just dozing off on the couch for a little shut eye to the sounds of my little boy playing with Daddy. All of a sudden....'MAMA!' Yessss! Brayden said it AGAIN!! Scott grinned from ear to ear and I woke from my slumber as proud as I could be. What an incredible way to end the 2007 year.

Early January 1st Brayden is snuggling and sleeping in the bed with daddy and me. Both his little hands reach up to touch my face, I open my eyes, and Brayden says, 'mama, mama.' Can the morning be any better? Can the new year begin any better? It is the sweetest thing ever!

We had a wonderful time celebrating our family New Year's Eve and New Year's Day! I hope you all did as well.

Here are some cute ones of Brayden and our Pug, Buddy Love!!! Enjoy!


Oh what a big boy in his 'big boy chair.'...
Thank you Becky! He LOVES it!

Still figuring this out!

No comments: