Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Monday, July 16, 2007

I could just eat him!

I took these pictures with my phone. They are not the best of quality.
However, we had family portraits taken when Brayden was a week and one day old. We also had single shots of Brayden and Nealy taken...all combinations of our family.
The photographer came out to our house all the way from Oklahoma!
She captured so many precious moments.
Family, children, and newborns are her specialties. She explained that Brayden was the youngest newborn she has ever photographed.
She was amazingly talented. I can't wait to receive my order. I am so happy we had the portraits done so early. Now we will always remember that time AND it was
the 4th of July!
Our little guy is scrumptious


He has his mommy's ears...


Awe!


Just want to kiss his sweet little feet






1 comment:

Michelle said...

I just love your blog. What a great way to document this wonderful time! Chris and I enjoyed seeing your beautiful new house yesterday; thanks again for the delicious dinner! And we just loved meeting Brayden. He is just perfect! What a precious & beautiful miracle. We are so happy for you two.
~Michelle~