Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Nealy is 17!

Okay so on July 4th my baby girl turned 17!  This has been tough to accept.  I mean…it’s exciting but the reality that she will be a senior in just a week and half from today is mind-blowing.  I honestly can’t quite wrap my mind around it.  I know I need to like…yesterday. It’s just so hard.  This girl is willful and strong.  She is ridiculously smart and oh.my.gosh beautiful.   Here are just a few photos of her birthday! Lots of selfies and fun!

3

 2 

1

 4

FullSizeRender (15)

FullSizeRender (11) FullSizeRender (12) FullSizeRender IMG_0009

 IMG_0071

IMG_0111

 FullSizeRender (17) FullSizeRender (18)

 FullSizeRender (19)

FullSizeRender (20)

FullSizeRender (14)

Remember.  It was fourth of July too! 

We had to have yummy Margaritas to celebrate!

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

This is definitely one for the books! It was a great day of celebrating Nealy and the 4th! That girl is too much but I love her to the moon and back!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nealy. WOW! She is really 17