Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Celebrating Brayden’s 7th Birthday!

C

It was so much enjoying friends and family at Bounce U!  Brayden had a wonderful time playing, jumping, running, in both the jump room and the white-light/glow in the dark jump room!  It was certainly an exciting time for him and all his friends!

Here’s his little Minecraft invite:

photo 2

photo 1

This year I really stepped back from all the cutesy details (it was really hard for me).  It was still pretty cute, but I have to be honest, I LOVED the low maintenance of it all!  More importantly B had an amazing time...all the same!  ….that’s what is important!

                   A  B

Here’s B waiting for his guests to arrive.

C1

First friend who arrived…, sweet Mason!

E

Party Time!

                E1 E2

F

G

H

               H1 H2

H0

            H4 H3

Daddy was in on the fun too!  This was the dark room….crazy fun!

I

K

L

       J  N3

      N2  N

M

N4

Lining up for lunch and cupcakes!

N5

  Q

O

  N6  P

R

B passed out his party favors: “bubbles…minecraft swords”

S

We honestly can’t believe a whole SEVEN years have passed!  What a remarkable big boy we have!  Love him like crazy and so happy he enjoyed his birthday party so much.

D

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Loved being able to celebrate with B and getting to spend time with family and friends! 7 years old, wow! Can not believe this sweet little guy has been with us that long! I simply love and adore him! Here's to many more birthdays with him!

Love, P.