Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday!

We went to Houlihan’s for dinner!

It was delicious.1

Brayden did such a good job at

dinner!  He ate all his chicken and “rye-ryes”

AKA: French fries

2

sweet boy

3

cheesy goodness!

Scott’s favorite!

4

I, for one was ready to dive in.5

My gift to my birthday honey.

It looks great on him!

7

Daddee and his Big Boy!

8

It was a great day and more importantly, I know Scott enjoyed his BIG THREE-OH!  The rain didn’t even damper the festivities.  Although, a low-key celebration, it was special.  Scott even met up later in the night with old friends to play cards. 

No comments: