Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

She's the best...she just hasn't played yet!

So have you heard the quote, "The uglier a man’s legs are, the better he plays golf — it’s almost a law?" If true, then Nealy will NOT be a good golf player. She has the prettiest legs I have ever seen on a ten year old. Tan, slim, long, and toned....all the way up!...That's my girl. Not to mention she is a girl so it may not apply. Okay, seriously, Nealy is very interested in golf. My dad purchased her very first set of golf clubs and visor. THANKS DAD!! He even took her to the driving range. She had so much fun and is ready to go back. She has been researching vocabulary, rules, and courses in the area. Those of you who know her, you know that she is naturally very athletic. She excels in volleyball and cheer. She is just a sporty girl. We are proud of her. I didn't accompany her to the driving range but, did snap some shots in the backyard prior to. I will make sure to capture her first game...whenever it happens to be. She got the look down pretty good. Don't ya think?

She IS a cutie!

Her arms are toned too!....Brat!

LOVE this one!

Thanks for posing Nealy. LOVE U

1 comment:

Amanda said...

what a great idea! playing golf early is probably the best way to learn! i'm so terrible at golf, so good for Nealy!