Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rainforest Adventure!

Today, the four of us went to the Dallas World Aquarium (after Nealy's VB tournament...will post about that soon). It was great! I truly LOVE family time! It's my absolute fave! Today it was quality time, fun time, learning time all in one.

The kids really enjoyed the time at the Aquarium. Scott and I were also eager to look at all the different animals and ocean animals. I personally, am fascinated by them. What a great time!

waiting patiently

He turned just for the picture.

The pretty waterfall.

Smile!

Awe! Mr. Sloth was such a ham!

I LOVE turtles. And it looks like they
may be a little couple. CUTE!

Love my family too!
He saw the otters! I think he wanted
to jump in.My little guy...and no, we don't know them
back there.

The stingrays...Nealy helped take pictures.Good one! I took this.
I am intrigued by the beautiful ocean colors.
Caught daddy lovin' some Brayden James.
Entering the shark zone!


WOW!
Brayden liked the sharks.
Can't you tell?
Aah! The stinky Flamingos.
My babies
There's not a better way to end the day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Scarlett to fun places like that! I love the look of your blog too...so cute! Have a great week!

Kayleigh said...

Oh my gosh, such cute pictures! Your family looks so happy spending time together. :)