Welcome to Everything England! My family and friends inspire me to share ideas, recipes, everyday adventures, and even moments with my sweet family of four. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Daddy + Shopping + Sleeping = NEW TOYS!

How cute is it for father and son to have some "guy time?" So I suggest Scott take Brayden with him to do the grocery shopping (Scott always does the grocery shopping...I love him for it). Anyway, it didn't take too much convincing. Scott packed him up and off they went. We do our shopping at Walmart ...Scott seems to like pretty well. I don't think I have ever been in it. LOL....okay, maybe once or twice. Scott was so sweet to buy him some fun new toys. Brayden loves the Ball Popper. I even taught him how to turn it on in just three or four times of saying "push the red button." What a smart kid we have! So, thank you hon for letting me take a cat nap and showering our little cutie with gifts as you do all of us! Love you!

Here is our little man taking a snooze! Scott put the paper towels behind his head for a little pillow.


Here are the goods he came home with. Lucky little guy!

No comments: